We’re SeQuential. We collect used cooking oil, refine it into biodiesel and bioproducts, and then refuel our communities. We are the longest-running commercial biodiesel producer on the West Coast and thanks to relationships with great partners we’ve become what we are today- an innovative, conscientious maker of local, responsible, bioproducts that’s helping build a better energy model for the future.
We currently have an opening for an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to join our team. We are hoping to find someone with 2 years of sales experience and excellent communication skills. Any experience with CRM systems is a plus!
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible generating new business for The Company in concert with the Field Sales Team. The ISR generates new opportunities and closes the small to medium transactions, while Field Sales counterparts close the larger and enterprise transactions. Responsibilities include lead generation, lead qualification, quoting and selling company services. The ISR will collaborate with, and assist, Field Sales Reps to win new contracts. The ISR also supports the needs of other departments occasionally, to include projects and general administration.
Sales and Sales Support
- Prospect, develop and qualify new leads, both in-bound and out-bound, through social media, web research and outbound calling/emailing efforts.
- Lead the sales effort for small to medium transactions, which involves relationship-building; persuasive presentation skills; regular follow-up and negotiating/closing sales.
- Pass larger opportunities to the Field Sales Reps, according to process guidelines, as they may change over time.
- Skillfully utilize CRM/ERP tools to track prospect and customer conversations, sales progress, customer proposals/quotes,
- Develop and manage a growing sales pipeline in CRM
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Field Sales Team to optimize efficiency of our joint sales efforts. Some tasks will pass to the Field while others will pass to Inside Sales.
- Negotiate grease trap pricing and used cooking oil payments with customers with guidance from the Field Sales Team and the Director of Sales and Marketing
- Support current customers, and work to expand our services with each
- Track pertinent customer events and information in the CRM system
- Maintain professional demeanor and clear communication regarding promises and pricing.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned
- Prospecting skills
- Negotiation skills
- Adept with computers, technology and social media
- Persuasive verbal and written communication
- Adaptability and stress tolerance
- Schedule Flexibility
Education and Experience
- 2 or more years inside or outside sales Lead development experience preferred
- Demonstrated success meeting sales goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, English literacy
- Demonstrated proficiency using Customer Relationship Management systems, telephones, and the Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate well in a team environment
- Adaptability and emotional intelligence
- This is an office-based position
What We Offer
Here at SeQuential we believe you should get more from your employer than just a paycheck every other week. Because of that we offer a competitive benefits package and a crazy cool wellness program. By participating in our wellness program, you can not only earn free medical insurance, but you can also earn up to $4 a day into a health reimbursement account.
Not only do we want you to be a healthy employee, we also want you to be a happy one and that means taking some time off from work every now and then. When you onboard with us you’ll get 7 paid holidays per year, including your birthday! You also start out accruing PTO at a rate of 3 weeks per year.
The compensation for this position is $18.00-$22.00 per hour and will include a base salary as well as incentives.
Experience and License Requirements
- Inside Sales Experience
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office