FULL TIME NON-EXEMPT
Salem, OR, US
We’re SeQuential. We collect used cooking oil, refine it into biodiesel and bioproducts, and then refuel our communities. We are the longest-running commercial biodiesel producer on the West Coast, and thanks to relationships with great partners we’ve become what we are today- an innovative, conscientious maker of local, responsible bioproducts that’s helping build a better energy model for the future.
Our corporate headquarters is in Portland, Oregon, and we have 11 locations from as far north as Seattle, Washington, to as far south as San Jose, California. Geographically we span a large footprint, but our clear sense of mission and values allows us to operate cohesively.
CURRENT NEEDS: Class A Line Haul Driver – Salem, OR
Starting wage is $24.55 per hour plus a monthly scorecard bonus, as well as a sign-on bonus of $2,000!
SeQuential Line Haul Drivers transports bulk loads of fuel, used cooking oil (UCO) and/or waste water between various SeQuential tank farms located in Washington, Oregon and Northern California. This position will require overnight travel 1-2 times per week. All drivers are expected to operate company vehicles safely and pursuant to DOT and FMCSA regulations.
Experience and Competencies
• Must have a friendly demeanor and ability to positively interact with customers
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 1 + years of commercial driving experience
• Must have valid Class A license and clean driving record
• Must have tanker endorsement/double and triples a plus
• Must have current DOT medical DOT card
• Must have air brake endorsement
• Ability to drive a split-differential transmission
• Must pass a pre-employment drug test, criminal background check, and a drive test
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
• Pump truck experience a plus
• HAZMAT endorsement a plus
• TWIC card a plus
• Ability to stand, sit walk, push, pull, work in splayed positions, and carry materials up to 100 pounds daily
• Ability to work in varied offices, warehouses, truck yards, and public venues
• Ability to tolerate intense smells of non-toxic bulk liquids (used cooking oil and grease trap)
Compensation and Benefits
•Starting wage for class A is $24.55 per hour, plus a sign on bonus of $2000
• Competitive medical dental, vision and life insurance
• Three weeks paid vacation (PTO) each year
• Seven paid holidays per year
• 401K with match
• Employer paid cell phone
• GPS and telematics in all trucks
Click here to complete your application.