The Customer Experience Manager is focused on building an effective and results-oriented team to support our 20,000+ customers that exceeds the performance of our competitors. Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Creating standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for consistent and high-quality treatment of customers.
- Ensure customers receive timely responses from inbound requests
- Manage the performance of the Account Service Representatives andOnboarding Specialists
- Expert knowledge with software systems supporting the customer service effort
- Employ continuous improvement methodologies to support a pro-active approach to solve broader issues
- Leadership skills and positive attitude are critically important to the role.
As an individual contributor the Customer Experience Manager needs to excel in following:
- Proactively pursuing metrics from our phone system and CRM system to seek out issues and new trends for quick solutions before the problems grow.
- Reach across functional areas to collaborate for holistic solutions that improve operational efficiency and the customer experience.
- Expert handling customer escalations for calm and rational resolution
Experience and Competencies
- Advanced CRM system skills as an administrator of CRM
- Advanced skills administering VOIP phone systems as an administrator
- Expert competency with the administration of customer contracts, to be able to review red-line changes with good judgment related to acceptable verbiage
- 2+ years successfully managing a Customer Service Team and Contracts Team
- 6+ years managing a team of employees, and publishing performance metrics
- Demonstrated competency with solving for escalated customer issues, and expertise with escalation SOP
- Demonstrated use of emotional intelligence in the work place
- Demonstrated fact-based investigative processes and decision-making
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, push, pull, and carry materials under 50 pounds daily
- Ability to spend several, contiguous, hours working on a computer
- Ability to travel by vehicle on a daily basis (occasional interstate travel is required)
- Ability to work in varied offices, warehouses, truck yards, and public venues
What We offer
Here at SeQuential we offer a generous benefits package that includes affordable and comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision , 401k and Life Insurance. We also offer all employees a generous PTO package of 3 weeks per year, and 9 paid Holidays per year.