FULL TIME NON EXEMPT
Crimson Renewable Energy and its subsidiary SeQuential Biodiesel are producers of renewable transportation fuels; specifically, we are the largest producer of biodiesel in California and Oregon. Crimson customers ranging from major oil companies such as Chevron, Valero, and Philips 66 to truck stop operators such as Pilot Flying J and Love’s count on Crimson as a reliable and consistent supplier of ultra-low carbon biodiesel.
Additionally, Crimson’s subsidiary SeQuential Environmental Services is one of the largest providers of used cooking oil and interceptor collection services in the Pacific Northwest and California.
Since commencing biodiesel production in Oregon in 2007 and in California in late 2011, Crimson and its SeQuential Biodiesel subsidiary have grown to become market leaders in the California and Oregon alternative fuels market, which combined represent the largest market for biodiesel in the United States. Our mission is to build a better energy model by making responsible, local, bioproducts.
Crimson has consistently grown revenue and profitability since startup, experiencing record revenue in 2018 of ~ $150 million and is projecting significant growth for 2019-2021. Crimson currently employs over 250 people, and is a privately owned, closely-held company. Throughout its growth trajectory, Crimson has held onto its startup culture characterized by the pursuit of excellence combined with an emphasis on customer responsiveness, integrity, strong work ethic, teamwork, and accountability at all levels. In summary, we work very hard to do a better job than our competitors in operational and back-office execution and managing the myriad market and commodity risks inherent in our business.
The Dispatcher creates routes and plans service appointments for multiple Service Technicians in their assigned region. They will create, audit and adjust routes for the company customers. Dispatchers will make real-time adjustments to routes and service technician assignments as necessary throughout the day.
- Build efficient daily routes and adjust them in real-time based on changing variables
- Continually evaluate routing structure for areas of improvement, to reduce costs, and improve service
- Work with SeQuential employees, as well as customers, to determine high priority appointments for the schedule
- Ensure technicians meet service timeframe objectives daily
- Manage a set of restaurant customers who require timely grease trap cleaning service on a regular interval
- Update company databases with current information and key events relating to each customer
- Publish schedules to all technicians and local environmental inspectors on a weekly basis
- Communicate service disruptions in real time to management
- Field calls from technicians with questions or feedback regarding their assignment, equipment issues, and work schedules
- Collaborate with Sales team to get new customers serviced promptly
- Maintain high standards of service for all constituents
- Ethical Conduct
- Stress tolerance
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Customer Service skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Demonstrated map reading skills
- Logical decision-making skills
- Schedule flexibility, including possible swing, night and/or weekend shifts
Experience & Education
- 2+ year routing and/or dispatch experience (10+ fleet size)
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in ever-changing situations
- Strong administrative and technical skills attuned to a typical office environment using several software tools
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication, English literacy (multilingual applicants encouraged to apply)
- Proven success with efficient use of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Preferred experience with RoadNet or similar routing/dispatch software
- Preferred experience with CRM software
What We Offer
Here at Crimson/SeQuential we believe you should get more from your employer than just a paycheck every other week. Working for us should have a positive impact on your life beyond in the office. Because of that we offer a competitive benefits package and a crazy cool wellness program. By participating in our wellness program, you can not only earn free medical insurance, but you can also earn up to $4 a day into a health reimbursement account.
Not only do we want you to be a healthy employee, we also want you to be a happy one and that means taking some time off from work every now and then. When you onboard with us you’ll get 7 paid holidays per year, including your birthday! You also start out accruing PTO at a rate of 3 weeks per year.
If you’re interested in this position, please click here and submit a copy of your resume as well as an explanation of why you think you’d be a great fit for the position. We look forward to hearing from you soon!