Crimson Renewable Energy and its subsidiary SeQuential Biodiesel are producers of renewable transportation fuels; specifically, we are the largest producer of biodiesel in California and Oregon. Crimson customers ranging from major oil companies such as Chevron, Valero, and Philips 66 to truck stop operators such as Pilot Flying J and Love’s count on Crimson as a reliable and consistent supplier of ultra-low carbon biodiesel.
Additionally, Crimson’s subsidiary SeQuential Environmental Services is one of the largest providers of used cooking oil and interceptor collection services in the Pacific Northwest and California.
Since commencing biodiesel production in Oregon in 2007 and in California in late 2011, Crimson and its SeQuential Biodiesel subsidiary have grown to become market leaders in the California and Oregon alternative fuels market, which combined represent the largest market for biodiesel in the United States. Our mission is to build a better energy model by making responsible, local, bioproducts.
Crimson has consistently grown revenue and profitability since startup, experiencing record revenue in 2018 of ~ $150 million and is projecting significant growth for 2019-2021. Crimson currently employs over 250 people, and is a privately owned, closely-held company. Throughout its growth trajectory, Crimson has held onto its startup culture characterized by the pursuit of excellence combined with an emphasis on customer responsiveness, integrity, strong work ethic, teamwork, and accountability at all levels. In summary, we work very hard to do a better job than our competitors in operational and back-office execution and managing the myriad market and commodity risks inherent in our business.
The Field Account Representative solicits restaurants, food producers, and grocery chains to secure their used cooking oil, and to service their grease traps. The essential functions include but are not limited to:
· Target, acquire and maintain on-going business with:
· Locations producing 50+ gallons used cooking oil (UCO) per month
· Locations with grease traps requiring regular service
· Grow sales profitability with existing customers by first maintaining revenues, then by increasing where possible. This will require assessing and managing contracts for profitability.
· Build value by promoting, managing, and unifying the SeQuential brand in a manner in accordance with the company’s mission and core values.
· Collaborate with Service, Dispatch and Transportation departments and to ensure success is within the context of Company success
· Act as primary contact for grease inspectors in the assigned sales territory.
· Collaborate with management weekly to review sales plans, and to ensure continued growth. Sales plans will include lead-generation, cold-calling and introductory drop-ins
Education and Experience
· 3+ years’ experience in product and/or service field sales
· Experience working with restaurants preferred
· Record of consistently achieving sales quota
· Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and CRM applications
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication, English literacy (Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply)
· Must have valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable vehicle (Company reimburses mileage at a rate that meets or exceeds government requirements)
We know how important it is to have predictability in your earnings, and that’s why we have dedicated company resources to ensuring your compensation is fair and transparent. We work hard to make sure our pay is in line with industry standards in each of our geographic regions so that you will be paid fairly for your work. We offer competitive Health, Vision and Dental insurance ,as well as a 401k with company match.
We want you to be a healthy employee and a happy one, and that means taking some time off from work every now and then. When you on-board with us you’ll get 9 paid holidays per year, and you will start out accruing PTO at a rate of 3 weeks per year.
Interested in applying? Click Here