We’re SeQuential. We collect used cooking oil, refine it into biodiesel and bioproducts, and then refuel our communities. We are the longest-running commercial biodiesel producer on the West Coast and thanks to relationships with great partners we’ve become what we are today- an innovative, conscientious maker of local, responsible, bioproducts that’s helping build a better energy model for the future.
We currently have an opening for a Support Analyst to join our IT team. If you were to take this job, you’d be interacting with employees to help troubleshoot problems, and also setting up computers and a variety of other equipment.
Troubleshoot software applications including but not limited to:
- Common applications (e.g., word-processors, spreadsheets, databases)
- Internally developed applications
- Email clients
- Virus scanning software
- Application performance levels and benchmarking
- Application platforms, architectures and design including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Applications design including centralized, distributed, transactions and batch processing
- Data interface between programs and systems
- Knowledge of databases including database concepts
Maintain Operating Systems including but not limited to:
- Account management
- Configuration modification, backup, restore and location
- Directory, file structures and systems
- Installation of applications
- Read and write permissions
Conduct formal and informal technical training and orientation regarding:
- End user applications
- Use and maintenance of end user network resources
- Acceptable practices.