SeQuential is growing, and we are adding to our contracts team. The Contract Specialist is responsible for the ‘new customer on-boarding process,’ involving contracts administration all the way through to the first fulfilment. Existing contracts also require administration by reviewing and updating terms or price. This position supports the Collection division for SeQuential. This position also acts as backup to Customer Service, and supports the needs of the Customer Experience Manager, to include projects and general administration.
The individual in the role will utilize CRM/ERP tools to track customer conversations, sales progress, etc. General responsibilities include:
- Review and process all contracts and purchase orders via the CRM system and generate applicable paperwork or service orders as needed.
- Onboard new customers.
- Maintain spreadsheets as needed.
- Update the CRM system with client-related notes and data
- Restart service for customers that were on finance holds.
- Work with the insurance team to process certificates of insurance.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Sales Team for complex situations
- Support clients for their satisfaction, typically by phone and email
- Create and maintain SOPs as needed.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned
Experience and Competencies
- 2 or more years in order processing, contract entry or customer service preferred.
- Demonstrated competency relating to detail-orientation and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to handle strong personalities. English literacy (multilingual applicants encouraged to apply)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Reasonable proficiency using Customer Relationship Management systems, telephones, and the Microsoft Office suite. Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate well in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Adaptability, emotional intelligence and stress tolerance.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, resolve problems, and keep others informed of status updates.
- Schedule flexibility (position is primarily M-F, days)
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, push, pull, and carry materials up to 15 pounds daily
- Ability to spend several, contiguous, hours working on a computer
- Ability to occasionally travel
- Ability to work in varied offices, warehouses, truck yards, and public venues