Current Need: End Point Administrator
The End Point Administrator provides day-to-day desktop, phone, and mobile device support to end users, and various system management tasks as directed by the CEO.
• Offer friendly, timely and succinct service to SeQuential’s computer and or phone/tablet device users; provide hardware/software problem resolution and support as assigned through the IT trouble ticketing system, and achieve SLAs therein.
• Work within a Windows-based environment and utilize and support various versions of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Support maximum uptime of SeQuential’s ERP, CRM and RoadNet systems.
• Serve as a primary support resource for ERP, CRM, Dispatch and corporate system
• Serve as primary support resource for user and security administration for all applications and technology.
• Lead complex IT project assignments, e.g. office startups, migrations and other special initiatives.
• Configure, support, and manage a network of remote devices including laptops and smart phones
• Configure, support, and manage a SharePoint system
• Configure, support, and manage a voice communication system (voicemail)
• Work with a variety of third party providers to provide them an IT contact for their functions; this would include voice and data systems and any software application administration, including local and cloud based.
• High attention to detail with regard to the prioritization of tasks based on fluctuating business demands.
• Perform office-specific non-standard IT tasks (i.e. landline phone system setup and configuration).
• Travel as required to remote offices/depots.
• Work schedule availability of Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 4:00pm, with schedule flexibility based on business demand.
• Help desk coverage availability Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 12:30pm, with schedule flexibility based on business demand.
Education and Experience
• At least 3-5 years’ relevant experience in a business IT environment.
• Demonstrated Windows configuration, and Microsoft Office Suite experience.
• Strong customer service and support skills.
• Strong English written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to solve problems with many variables.
• Ability to organize and prioritize personal tasks to meet deadlines and service level objectives.
• Ability to stand, sit, walk, push, pull and carry materials up to 15 pounds daily.
• Ability to spend several contiguous hours working on a computer.
• Ability to occasionally travel within the Pacific NW and Northern California
• Ability to work in varied offices, warehouses, truck yards, and public venues.