Not sure exactly how to handle your used cooking oil? In addition to our partnerships with restaurants and businesses, SeQuential offers convenient oil drop-off locations across the West coast, to make used cooking oil recycling as easy as possible.
- Allow the oil to cool completely, and then pour it back into its original container or an easy-to-pour container with a secure lid.
- Bring your oil to the drop-off¬ location
- Open the lid of the location’s designated oil container, and carefully pour in the oil.
- Close the lid.
- Please keep in mind that the container is for cooking oil only. No solids, garbage or other materials should be placed in the container.
Finding Your Local Drop-Off Location
For your convenience, our drop-off locations are spread up and down the West Coast, including northern Washington, the Portland metropolitan area and the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Island County Transfer Station – Coupeville, Washington
- West Van Materials Recovery Center – Vancouver, Washington
- Far West Fibers locations – Portland, Oregon
- Allied Waste – Salem, Oregon
- SQ Refuel Station #1 – Eugene, Oregon
- SeQuential – Richmond, California
- SeQuential – Salinas California
Browse our full list of drop-off locations to find one near you.
Why Recycle With SeQuential?
Recycling your used cooking oil is an easy way to make a positive environmental impact. It allows you to get rid of your waste, while providing us with feedstock for our low carbon biodiesel.SeQuential biodiesel is nontoxic and eco-friendly. It boasts a carbon footprint up to 85% smaller than that of petroleum diesel, and significantly reduces the risk of health conditions commonly associated with exposure to diesel exhaust, such as astma and lung disease.
There’s no need to let a valuable resource go to waste. Whether you’re a passionate household chef or own a local restaurant, SeQuential can help breathe new life into your used cooking oil. Feel free to get in touch with us for more information or with any questions or comments.