No matter where your business is located, there are strict regulations regarding the proper disposal of used cooking oil. To ensure our clients never face the consequences of incorrectly disposing their cooking oil, SeQuential offers a complimentary commercial cooking oil recycling program available across the West Coast.
Types of Businesses We Serve
Thousands of organizations trust SeQuential to collect and recycle their used cooking oil, which we then refine into our sustainable biodiesel as an alternative to petroleum diesel. These businesses include:
- Colleges and universities
- Food processors and makers
- Stadiums, arenas and other event venues
Protect the Environment
Whether you’re in the hospitality or event industry, or manage a commercial kitchen, your business can benefit from SeQuential’s oil collection service. By participating in our free cooking oil recycling program, you are taking steps to protect the environment by ensuring your oil is properly disposed. In doing so, you avoid the following consequences:
- Unsanitary bacteria infiltrating into local sewer, water and waste management facilities, which are not equipped to handle fats, oils and greases (FOG)
- Fire hazards associated with illegally dumping used cooking oil, threatening your building, employees, customers and everything around you
- FOG seeping into ecosystems and soils, potentially affecting food supplies and the health of area wildlife
Avoid Costly Repairs
By taking advantage of our used cooking oil recycling services, you could also be saving yourself from the expensive damage that could result from improper disposal. Aside from facing hefty fines for failing to comply with local regulations, you may have to make the following repairs:
- Reversing sewer blockage from solidified FOG within your pipes
- Cleaning up bacteria from overflows that affect water lines, your building’s integrity and structures surrounding your business
- Eliminating insects and other vermin who are attracted to your kitchen from the rancid odors of blocked or overflowing plumbing components
- Mitigating potential workers’ compensation lawsuits of employees who fall ill from the conditions associated with improper used cooking oil disposal
Preserve Your Reputation
In addition to saving you money in the long run, SeQuential’s used cooking oil recycling service can prevent your company from suffering through bad public relations. If you are found in noncompliance or an unfortunate oil spill occurs on your watch, it can be tough to repair the damage to your reputation.
Our Convenient Process
Since 2002, we’ve honed our commercial cooking oil recycling methods to ensure that your used cooking oil is safely handled throughout the entire process. We provide you with a complimentary and durable collection container to store your used oil in until we come to collect it. In addition, SeQuential is a proud member of the Pacific Northwest’s Preferred Pumper Program, and we partner with local grease inspectors to ensure you are always in compliance with your area’s regulations.
How to Get Started
With over 15 years of experience with commercial cooking oil recycling, SeQuential will provide a free collection container for your kitchen – or more than one container if your business requires it. We’ll then work closely with you to customize a pick-up schedule that lines up with your exact needs. To aid our clients to the best of our abilities, we’ll even provide information about our affordable grease trap cleaning services that you can utilize on the days of your collection. To learn more, contact SeQuential today.