Home Cooking Oil Recycling
Not sure exactly how to handle your used cooking oil?
In addition to our valued partnerships with restaurants and businesses, SeQuential provides a hassle-free solution for used cooking oil recycling. We have established convenient oil drop-off locations throughout the West Coast, making it incredibly easy for everyone to participate. To find a drop-off site near you or browse our full list of addresses, simply visit our website. Together, let’s make the recycling of used cooking oil as convenient and sustainable as possible.
Simply follow these steps to recycle your oil:
Allow oil to cool and pour it back into its original container or an easy-to-pour container with a secure lid.
Bring your oil one of our West Coast drop-off location listed below.
Open the lid of the location’s designated oil container, and carefully pour in the oil.
Close the lid and ensure it is secure for transportation to the nearest location.
Keep in mind that the container is for cooking oil only and avoid any solids, garbage or other materials.
Local Drop-Off Locations
- SeQuential – Anaheim, California
- SeQuential – Bakersfield, California
- SeQuential – Compton, California
- SeQuential – El Monte, California
- SeQuential – Hayward, California
- SeQuential – Oroville, California
- SeQuential – Pasco, Washington
- SeQuential – Richmond, California
- SeQuential – Salem, Oregon
- SeQuential – Salinas, California
- SeQuential – Seattle, Washington
- SeQuential – Spokane, Washington
- SeQuential – White City, Oregon
Why Recycle With SeQuential?
By recycling your used cooking oil, you can make a meaningful environmental impact while conveniently disposing of your waste. Not only does it help you get rid of your oil responsibly, but it also provides us with valuable feedstock to produce renewable fuels. We are passionate about giving your used cooking oil a new life. Get in touch with us today, and together, let’s contribute to a greener and more sustainable future!